Saturday, October 23, 2010

6th/7th day

Day 6 — A stranger


Dear Stranger,


Whoever you are, whatever problems you have, whatever obstacles you have in life, dont worry. dont stress. dont give up hope. you were here for a reason, and it would be a shame. everyone has people who love you, even unconditionally, even if they dont love you yet. you all have something to live to, and up to. even if you fall, sidetrack off the road, you will get back on track. if you dont have the motivation to move and get up, you wont move. you are beautiful, you are handsome, you are worth it. so dont give up hope!


kyexx


Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush



Er….this not one I really want to do…..but um… I kinda have to don’t I?

Ok ive thought about this. And I’m going to do 2 letters for today. There’s no other way.

So….

Hey you,
I know that it wasn’t the best idea, or the best time, to start sth. You blame yourself, I blame myself. Apologies have been said (this one was dedicated to you http://bellacigno-xx.blogspot.com/2010/05/rant.html)and accepted, everyone’s done their thinking. I guess im going to repeat some of that.

At the time, I didn’t think straight. And I just acted on my heart, not my brain. And everything fell apart. Im so so sorry. You blame me for that, and I don’t complain. But…I wish you could have told me why. Then maybe everything would not have turned out this way. But you know what? I like it this way. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Cuz now, we have sth and I feel great about it. I guess im saying sorry again, saying thank you for protecting me, and that I look forward to the future. I know we hurt each other, but ive put that aside, and I hope you have too.

Kyexx

P.S. why is it that i still feel special when we talk?

Hey you,

I guess it wasn’t the best idea either, but I had to try. I promised you a list of qualities right? Well lets just say that I can’t cuz theres just too much to write. That’s probably why I fell so hard. For you. I know you weren’t pleased with the fiasco, but I never ever betrayed you. please believe me. You were protecting me and im grateful for that. So thank you. I guess we’re pretty close still so im happy with that now.

Kyexx

and to the person who wrote in my cbox:
21 Oct 10, 10:39 PM
enter a name: lets all wait for day 7 xD bet u alot of these letters will be about the same person


lets just say. its not all about the same person thank you very much.

AND i have a VERY good suspicion of who you are ~coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcandcoughcoughcoughdrewcoughcough~

WRITE YOUR NAME whoever it is. 

love kyexx

No comments:

Post a Comment